Free Adventhaferl for groups of 20 people or more
Against registration (at least 10 days before arrival) we will gladly provide you with an original Berchtesgadener Adentshaferl free of charge for each participant of the tour.
If you are interested in a guided tour of the market, the Berchtesgaden guides are at your disposal at Tel.: +49 151 566 80197.
You can let your guests get on and off the buses at the parking lot in front of the Hotel Edelweiss. Coaches can park free of charge at the Salinenplatz (approx. 5 minutes walk).
Contact for tour groups
Tourist Information Bergerlebnis Berchtesgaden
Phone: +49 8652 65650-700
Possible program points
– Atmospheric Advent on the Jenner Enjoy the magic of Advent at 1,800 m above sea level as a small or large travel group. You can find more information here
– Historical market tours with the night watchman Anna Glossner, Fridays 5 p.m., meeting point Schlossplatz, price: € 7.00 p.p. (further dates can be arranged individually with Anna Glossner, phone: +49 171 7271 556 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Berchtesgaden Advent Market Guided Tours, Dates: daily Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. during Advent, meeting point Tourist-Info AlpenCongress, price: €7.00 p.p. Registration required by 6:00 p.m. the day before Tel.: +49 151 5668 0197, www.gaestefuehrer-berchtesgaden.de
– Royal Berchtesgaden Castle (located directly at the Advent market), guided tours for groups can be booked free of charge at +49 8652 947980 or
– Visit to the Gentian Distillery Grassl: +49 8652 95360 or www.grassl.com
– Enjoy snuggled up on a romantic horse-drawn carriage ride from Schönau a. K. to Berchtesgaden Advent. Local cold-blooded horses will take you through the wintry landscape along the famous Königsseer footpath to idyllic Berchtesgaden. The ride takes about 45 – 60 minutes and costs € 20,00 per person / minimum € 80,00.
Registration at least one week before departure at: email@example.com or by phone +49 171 804 3535.
Salzbergwerk & Berchtesgadener Advent
approx. 11:00 a.m:
Guided tour of the Berchtesgaden salt mine
approx. 12:30 p.m:
Either white sausage snack or goulash soup or baked potato with salad (incl. drinks and pastries)
approx. 13:30 hrs:
Trip to the Berchtesgaden Advent (only 2 km away). Voucher for 1 cup incl. the first filling of mulled wine.
The times can of course be adapted to the respective group. Lunch can also take place before the tour, for example.
Restaurants and gastronomy
You and your participants will be well catered for in the restaurants located directly at the Advent market:
Gasthof Goldener Bär
Phone: +49 8652 2590
Gasthof Bier Adam
Phone: +49 8652 2390
Phone: +49 8652 97990
Phone: +49 8652 64746